Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finally! I found fog in Salatiga!

Well, it may sound trivial, but I really longed for it.
The first time I came to Salatiga, it was really cool and fresh. I could feel the pure, refreshing air and the soothing atmosphere calmed my mind. It was a bit like in Kopeng. Yet, I was really surprised when I stepped into Satya Wacana Christian University years later. It changed a lot and hot air has repel the fresh, natural one.
Well, it went on until yesterday. I was just from my class, teaching TOEFL Preparation class which actually made me sad since my students scored quite low on the mid-test (which actually not fully my fault). It was raining drizzly, and the weather got quite cold. I thought it was still raining, but everything was not clear. And, I was standing still, amazed with what I saw. It was foggy, very thick! Even my boss yelled and got shocked. I thought it was really cool.
Well. I'm waiting for other surprise from the mother nature.

No comments: