Wednesday, February 27, 2008

After Graduation

I am really happy, of course, for I have finished my S1 study.

But, then, am I that happy actually? Not really.

I am still teaching - assissting - in Satya Wacana Christian University right now. Writing 1 and Writing 2, six credits total, and what makes me happy is the rumour that I will get a raise. Recently, I was also asked to tech in LTC, teaching General English, which should have been TOEFL Preparation initially. Besides, I am busily tutoring in Magelang. There's no time to take a rest after 4 pm. And finally, SMP Kristen Indonesia also still employs me.

Yet, what makes me sad is that I hven't got any job - real job, which gives me adequate, real , regular salary. I'm still idealistically dreaming of a real teaching in SMP or SMA; my childhood dream.

Now, I also need to commut three days, again, to Salatiga. Monday and Thursday are no longer my resting time.

Everytime I go to campus, I meet my friends, of course. And they are like thinking, mockingly, why I am still there. All right, here is the common comment from them: "Why are you still here, Mr. Sarjana?" or "Why are you still roaming in this campus?" or the latest "Why are you still haunting here?"

So, longing for a good job, searching, hunting, and begging for HIS blessing and mercy.
Wish me blessings, OK?

No comments: