Monday, February 18, 2008

A short, tiring trip to Jogja...

Last week, on Monday, I went to Jogja with my church mate, Andre; really thanks to him.

My plan was clear: buying new camera. I'd got 1,8 million in my wallet, but intended to spend maximum 1,5. We went to Toga Mas first, as always. I only got few books, one comic and two childish-but-creative book of Drawing and Painting; they're very cute btw. We went to one cellular shop, after searching for at least 20 minutes, shocked to find that the shop is really small. Poor Andre. He was going to buy a sparepart for the mobile phone, but he didn't get it (he said that he had already phoned the shop the day before; well unprofessionality shows up here).

We left Jl. Afandi and searched for some meal; our bellies were starving. We had some chicken dishes, which cost quite much.

All right, we went straight away to JEC. I didn't remember where it was... :P

It took 2,000 for the ticket. I was really confused entering the great building. We went round the building for at least three times, visiting several stalls, attracted and lured by the all great, splendid, expensive cameras; sadly, I only wanted to buy a cheap one. At that time, I just commited myself that I will save money, and in the future, I'll buy a modern, cool one. After some comparing, observing, and surveying, I finally decided to buy a CANON A-550, 7,1 MP for 1,35 million. Satisfied? For now, yes.

It becomes my second wife, after my computer...

The time went on, and I got more narcististic... that's my nature, another nature...

No comments: